Happy First Monthsary, Darling ❤

Yayyyyy! We did it! We lasted a month.

Happy first month Darling 😙😙😙
I hope in the future we could turn months into years. I know that it isn't impossible.

Thank you for not leaving me for sometimes I'm under my unwanted attitude. I may not be the perfect girl that you always want to have, but I assure you that with all of  my imperfection, I will still love you perfectly.

I promise not to ruin our relationship and be worthy for you. Thought I would write this just to tell you again and remind you how much you mean to me, and how much I love you (annoying as that is to you 😝😝😝)

I know we don’t get to talk or see each other much. But being apart for now doesn’t change the way I feel about you in my heart. Sure I’m lonely, and sometimes I’m overwhelmed with this emptiness in my chest. But, just remember that I love you and everything about you. That’s what gets me through every minute of every day that I’m without you.

Celebrating monthsary may not seem so important to you, but I would like to take this opportunity to let you know your importance in my life and how it has made me a better person since the day you loved me.

It may seem like a short time since we met and fell in love, but my heart knows what it wants and it wants you. I will always remember the moment we became lovers.
I can’t imagine my life without you since then.
Thank you for the love and caring.

You stole my heart and it is TOTALLY YOURS, for however long you want it.

Happy monthsary.

#kctaiwanmsia



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

自律

我的志愿 - 无名小卒

圣诞快乐