L•O•V•E ¿¿¿

Growing up, I thought I know what love is.

Love is how someone make their partner feel and what someone is willing to do for you.

Love is when your heart skips a beat everytime when you think of that special someone.

Love is accepting the person for who they are.

Love is trusting someone with your whole heart.

Love is the willingness of sacrifice.

Love is taking risk.

Love is.......

Love is.......

Love is.......

When I started dating, when I go through relationships... it becomes harder and harder to understand what love is.

I've experience how love is also anguish, heartache and so, so much hurt. 😢

Although I understands the fact that  no one can make us happy if we cannot make ourselves happy, but it is almost instinctive that we look towards our partner to bring us a certain joy, a certain happiness.

It sucks when the only person who can make you feel better is also the reason why you always cry.


#whatislove
#idontknowanymore
#imlost
#leavemealone
#100thpost

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

自律

不开心 - ing

当毛毛虫遇上霸王龙