#kcfirstvalentine

My Sakaiiiii Darling,

8 days have gone by too fast. This is one of the best trip in my life indeed.
Is the first time, me & you get to spend our time together as a couple, get to understand each other better.You were charming, kind, and charismatic, and I couldn't help but be drawn to you.

There are so many wonderful things to thank you for that I don't even know where to begin. Words will never do it justice, but I can try, right?

1.Thank you for putting me in my place -because sometimes I actually might be acting a little too harsh (or stubborn) about things that I don't like, even if I'll never admit it (sorry, not sorry.) I always appreciate your honesty, even when it's something that's hard to hear.

2. Thank you for knowing how to handle me- or at least for pretending like you know how to, and doing an excellent job of it. I know I'm not always the easiest person to deal with, but you settle me down and make me smile in a way that no one else can.

3. Thank you for always holding my hand  - Not only do you keep my fingers warm during the super duper cold days in Taipei, but you're also not afraid to show me off to friends, family, and even strangers. Honestly, this is an awesome feeling.

4.Thank you for not arguing (too much) when I want to pay for things- because sometimes I just want to assert that I'm a ~strong independent woman~ and you totally understand that, even if you don't always like it.

5.Thank you for not complaining when I force you to take seven million pictures- or even just lying in bed together taking selfies when I'm bored. You respectfully accept that my hair was "out of place" or that my arm "looked awkward," and that we obviously need to try again 16 times for the perfect shot.

6.Thank you for letting me cuddle you endlessly and steal all of the sheets and pillows.

7.Thank you for all of the compliments- because some days I feel like a potato  but you always reassure me that I'm beautiful just the way I am (although you may be lying sometimes.) Wearing your favorite hoodies and jackets might make me look like a Fan Shu aka sweet potato, but you still make me feel like a million bucks.

8.Thank you for letting me stress cry (super emotional) - and then for reassuring me that everything will be okay. Even if it's over something small, you're always there to help pick up the pieces.

9.Thank you for kissing/blowing/playing with my hair - and for not complaining when it makes your face itchy itchy or suffocates you (sorry, big spoon). I can reassure you that it feels like heaven and will put me to sleep within a matter of seconds.

10.Thank you for letting me attack you with hugs and kisses even if we are walking on the street.

11.Thank you for being silly- Some of my fondest memories with you involve weird faces, strange conversations, and pure craziness. We've even developed our own language of phrases and pet names. Yes, we may be weirdos, but I love that you never take things too seriously and you always know how to make me laugh. You sounded extremely cute when you speak Malay with your "ang moh" slang. 

12. Thank you for taking time out from your busy schedule to accompany me. The arrangements on #kcfirstvalentine to ensure i enjoy the day to the fullest.

13.Thank you for making me feel so happy and humbled- There are days that I just sit and look at you and wonder how I got so lucky. Sometimes I feel that I don't deserve someone as wonderful as you.

14. Thank you for opening up to me - It's great to know that you're willing to discuss your life with me. I'll always do my best to listen, help, and talk you through whatever it is you're thinking about, and I know that you would do the same in return. You have allowed me into your heart and mind, which is a wonderful privilege.

15. Thank you for being exactly who you are-  being kind, and making everyone around you smile is something that I will always be amazed by. You inspire me every single day, and I feel absolutely blessed to be a part of your life. You make me want to be a better version of myself, and you always encourage me to strive for the best.

It's easy to call you my boyfriend (at least that's what Facebook says you are). But, above all, I think you're much more than that. You're my best friend, cheerleader ,my pillow, my confidant, and most importantly, my lover.

I am eternally grateful that you're in my life today. Wherever the road takes us, I'm glad that I got to walk down that road with you, creating so many beautiful memories along the way.
And hopefully soon enough, we won't be apart for long anymore.

#kctaiwanmsia
#tillnexttime
#zerokmaway


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

自律

不开心 - ing

当毛毛虫遇上霸王龙